Balticbest presents: surviving in the time of pandemic
Four experienced agency executives from the Baltic region who have been through the good times and the bad times share their tips and tricks on how to handle creative services business in times of crisis.
The webinar takes place on April 30 from 10:00 to 11:30.
Eka Ruola, CEO of the Finnish agency Hasan & Partners
Britte Maidra, CEO of Dentsu Aegis Estonia
Paulius Senuta, CEO of the Lithuanian agency Not Perfect
Andris Rubins, CEO of NORD DDB Riga (Latvia)
- How to save costs without jeopardizing the future growth?
- How to keep your team busy (if there's no work)
- Is it healthy to lower the fees?
- How to convince the clients not to stop marketing?
- What lessons from the previous crisis are applicable?
- Is it good time to find new business?
- New business models for the agency
Before the webinar, all the registered participants receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
You can watch the seminar at work, at home or elsewhere. All you need is a computer, internet connection and headphones for more comfortable listening. During the webinar you can also ask the lecturer questions which you can write in the chat box.
All registrants will be able to watch the webinar within one week after the event.